Other things you might enjoy

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I lied because AllMyDaysRunTogether

Hello readers,

Isn't she pretty? (yes, those really are her feet)
Thanks to the fact that my dear friend (pictured with me at the Corner Office in my previous post and also pictured at right) has a brain-- I must admit that I have lied to you.

Contrary to what you may have read, that dear friend of mine and her man-friend did not join us for The Lion King in December . . . because Mr. MHH and I saw that show in November(Yes, in my mind I seem to have completely erased 3 weeks of my life)


Cher, I feel you on the "Clueless" thing!
Anyway, said friend was kind enough to text and notify me of my time lapse error- I must admit that when she text and said, "Cute blog pics! Although it says we went to the Lion King" i had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.  I very nearly text back, "Yes, it says that because we did go to Lion King"

Oh wait, no we didn't . . . RATHER, they joined us for a FABULOUS performance of West Side Story . . . .  So, oops!

I can only blame it on allmydaysrunningtogether annnnnnd maybe a bit of a blonde moment issue at times.

Am I the only person who seems to have time lapses?  I know some of you can blame "pregnancy brain" or "wedding planning stress" on forgetfulness . . . I don't even have an excuse!


Thankfully, even though I may not know what month it is, I had a pretty wonderful Wednesday!
For today's outfit, I wore my favorite J Crew Minnie stretch twill (most fabulous little pants ever and they are comfortable) with my J Crew tissue turtleneck tee, my Givenchy crystal necklace Mr. MHH gave me for Christmas, a necklace from my grandmother, my wedding gift necklace from the Mr.

aaaaaaand . . . . . 

MY CURRENT SHOE OBSESSION. 


Seriously, people-- These. Are. Amazing. 

Heaven bless the person at Cole Haan who decided to put Nike Air technology in their shoes, because these babies are ridiculously comfortable--- I wish I had bought them in all 3 colors when I found them on SALE in Dallas. 

I think it came together well, eh?
I felt a little Audrey Hepburn in the monochromatic outfit with the ankle-strap heels.  The Holly Golightly sleep mask I wear to bed these days might contribute to that feeling--- either way, I was quite pleased with the result-- and the fact that I didn't have to do any color coordinating this morning!

Holly's sleep mask . . .

My sleep mask . . . I only wish my real lashes were this thick!












One thing is for sure-- Holly's days were much more carefree than mine.  I certainly don't remember the part of Breakfast at Tiffany's where she spends her days in meetings, being punished by a trainer at the gym, doing laundry and studying. 

Alright, time to get a little sleep-- Holly Golightly sleep mask, here I come!

xoxo,

Mrs. MHH

p.s. Sorry for lying to you before . . . . please continue policing my content to make sure it doesn't happen again ;)



1 comment: