Other things you might enjoy

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Lovefest

Hello friends, family, foes, faithful followers!

I would like to start this post by giving a shout out to Friday.

FRIDAY, I LOVE YOU!!!
(for the following reasons)

  1. You began with some dance time with Mr. MHH and friends downtown, followed by a delicious slice of pineapple pizza from Old Chicago
  2. You are the eve of the day my parents are stopping in Denver to see me and Mr. MHH and meet our Dally bear
  3. You let me sleep in this morning. (Actually, Mr. MHH let me sleep in... but you can have the credit)
  4. You are sunny and a dry 81 soon to be 87 degrees.
  5. You mean no work tomorrow, which I like quite a lot. (The cubicle is only a pleasant place to be for so long before a girl needs to get outside and breathe some non-stale air!)
  6. You mean no morning traffic tomorrow, no bums bothering me on the way to the office, no Greenpeace people, no Planned Parenthood people, no smelly alley, and oh yes-- no work.
  7. You helped me get through a tough afternoon workout (Okay, that was E my personal  trainer, but whatev)
  8. You are the reason we are getting out of work an hour early for happy hour (actually, this one is my boss)
  9. You bring fun with friends and my Mr. tonight, after some great playtime with Dally
Friday, you are my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love your blog! This post is hysterical and so true. There are way too many bums in Denver. Have a great weekend with your parents!

    ReplyDelete